Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Reunion


I finally got to go visit today!!  It was so good to see the girls again and be with them.  Our nurse, Carly, asked me who I was holding today and I said both because I was thinking I would hold one and Mom would hold the other.  Carly was quiet for a minute and then said she thought I probably could hold both.  She asked Reggie, our respiratory therapist for today, and he said that would probably work and so I got to snuggle with both girls at the same time today!  It was so fun to see them next to each other and compare them.  We haven't all 3 been together for 5 1/2 weeks and it was a fun little reunion.

Jordyn is on the left and Addison is on the right.

3 comments:

Rosie and Derek said...

YAY, so glad you are feeling better and can see your girls again. They are SO cute!

Hooleys said...

So happy to see how well you all are doing. Your girls are beautiful!

Emily said...

It is so fun to see the girls together! They are adorable and you look so great! Sorry you've been sick. I'm so glad you are finally well enough to be with them. I can't even imagine how frustrating that must have been. Sure love ya!