Monday, March 18, 2013

All Dressed Up

I'm still sick today and more frustrated then ever.  I did have a friend tell me that at least they are having good days while I can't be there with them.  It would be twice as hard to be away if they weren't doing so well.  Glass is half full, right?  Our nurse, Carly, texted me a few pictures today since I couldn't be there with them.


Addi is doing really well on her CPAP machine.  She is tolerating it so much better than Jordyn did.  She is staying in the low 20%'s with her oxygen.  She weighed in at 2 lbs 13 oz tonight.  Both girls had blood gas's done this morning and both results were great.


Jordyn is doing much better on the NIPV machine.  Everyone keeps commenting that she isn't swinging as much as she used to and she's staying in the low 30%'s of oxygen.  When I talked to Carly this morning she said that quite a few of the nurses were commenting that now that they can see her face better they think Jordyn looks like me.  Carly got her dressed up in her first outfit today.  She could only find one sleeper, so Addi is still naked.  Jordyn weighed in at 2 lbs 14 oz tonight.  Big girls!

No comments: