Thursday, March 28, 2013

I'm a Big Girl Now!

I haven't been as good lately about asking about the girls' weight.  It fluctuates so much and so I don't bother with it every night and I forgot to ask while I was sick.  So today I am very excited to report that both girls are in the 3 lb range now.  Addi is 3 lbs exactly and Jordyn is 3 lb 4 oz.  The nurses measure their length on Sunday's and Addi measured 37 cm, which translates to 14.5 inches.  That is 2 inches longer than when she was born.  Jordyn is 38 cm, 15 inches, and that is also 2 inches longer than at birth.

I held Jordyn twice today and she did so good for me.  Her Saturation level was actually high the whole time and the nurses had to keep coming in and turning her down because she was doing so well.  It's was so nice and made me feel good that she enjoyed her mommy time as much as I did.

No comments: