Saturday, March 9, 2013

One Month Old

The girls are 1 month old today.  This first month has flown by.  I never thought I'd say that, but with our crazy schedule, it's hard to believe it's been a month.  I hope it continues to go as fast.  These signs hang up above their beds now.

Addi's speech bubble says "Where's the party?"

Addi is still on her NIPV.  We are very excited about that because it's the longest that she's been off the vent before.  I finally got to hold Addi today for the first time in a long time.  She's so sweet and calm and tolerates everything the nurses do to her.  We hardly ever hear her cry.

Jordyn's speech bubble says "Wake me when the party starts"

Jordyn on the other hand is very feisty and can get so mad when we get in with her for Cares.  She tells you exactly what she thinks of it and she usually doesn't have anything nice to say.  I hear her cry every single time we do Cares.  I had so many nurses tell me while I was in the hospital that it was a good thing I was having girls because girls are fighters.  I can see that with both my girls, but in very different ways.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Happy 1 month! They're one month closer to going home! It's fun to hear about their personalities.