Monday, May 13, 2013

Visitors


Ben and Becky came down to see the girls this morning.  After I was done with Cares I went by Dr. Savages office to check on Jacks' immunizations.  She was surprised that I had an issue because she knows I come to all my appointments.  She had her nurses check into it while she chatted with me about the babies.  They came back and said he was up to date and Dr. Savage signed it.  We brought the boys in at 7:30 Cares to meet and hold Addi and Jordyn for the first time.



 When Cooper found out we were going to the hospital he said he wanted to hold Jordyn first.  She slept the whole time he had her so he kept commenting to Jacks about that.  Addi was getting hungry so she was awake and a little fussy.  I think Cooper thought he was better at holding babies because his baby slept and Jacks' didn't.


I had to go back tonight for the 10:30 Cares and Peggy and Shirley met me there.  These girls are definitely loved!!

2 comments:

Rosie and Derek said...

LOVE that picture of Jackson and Cooper holding the babies, so cute!!!

Emily said...

Those are some proud big brothers! I just love these pictures!