Friday, May 10, 2013

News Story

Remember back on March 21st when Channel 2 News came and interviewed us for a news story?  They told us it would air a week or 2 later and it never did so I assumed they had given up on it.  Well...it finally aired tonight.  We got a few phone calls throughout the afternoon from people saying they had seen a preview with me in it and wanted us to know it was happening tonight.  It was weird to watch myself and notice all the weird mannerisms I have and faces I make when I am talking. 

Here is a link to the news story.
http://kutv.com/health/features/baby/stories/vid_32.shtml

I think we are pretty set for the move tomorrow.  The boys are sleeping over at Erin's tonight and we will take Ry over in the morning when she wakes up.  I am planning on going to the 7:30am Cares and then having the nurse give the girls' a bottle at 1:30.  Then I'll go again in the evening to help feed them.

1 comment:

Emily said...

You're famous! You did a great job Holly!