Monday, May 20, 2013

Due Date

Today was my due date.  I tried not to think about it too much today because I knew it would just make me sad.  There have been so many times in the last 3 months that I have wished that things were different.  Without even trying I had made so many plans and dreams in my head about the delivery and bringing the girls home.  It's been really hard to give up on those dreams and accept what has happened instead.  My life has never been more stressful but I have also never felt so much love and support from friends and family before.  These babies are so loved and so special and will be spoiled rotten because of it!  We will never know why the girls were born so early but I do know these girls were a blessing from Heavenly Father and He has been and will continue to watch out for them and for our family.

1 comment:

PJ said...

I've been thinking about the girls alot today. In Asian cultures, making it to 100 days old is a big milestone. They even have big family parties for it.
When I did the math awhile ago, today the girls are 100 days.
Congratulations. :)