Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy To You!


Jacks had a program this morning.  He was supposed to dress like a tourist for his part of one of the songs.  His teacher this year has been Miss Funk and he has really liked her.  We're all very excited for summer!!

Jordyn got bumped to 4-a-day feedings today because she has been doing so well.  Addi hasn't been getting very good of numbers lately and tonight while I was nursing her, Annie came in.  She suggested feeding her on both sides, which I did, but when we weighed her after nursing for 30 minutes she had only gotten 26 mls out of the 49 she is supposed to have.  Annie suggested taking the nipple shield off and seeing if she would latch on.  She did latch on and did so good!  I was so excited and after 5 minutes with me she fell asleep.  I weighed her and she had gotten 18 more.  There is a more continuous flow without the nipple shield so they can get more out in a shorter period of time.  I really hope we can stop using the shield from now on!

Today was Tiff's birthday so Mom and I took her out for a pedicure.  Afterward, we met up with Dad and Erin and her family and went to Goodwood for dinner.

No comments: