Thursday, May 2, 2013

Kindergarten Program


Cooper had his Kindergarten program tonight.  It was so fun!  Coop loves to sing and did a really great job.  His favorite song to sing was "Each of Us Is a Flower."  


Coop has really loved being in Tiff's class this year.  He's very smart and getting so good at reading!


It was a fun program!  Ry is really into sticking her finger in her nose lately.  Makes for a cute picture.

Addi had an awesome day with breastfeeding.  This morning her test weight was 50 mls (which is 6 more mls than she would normally get and the most she's ever gotten) and then this evening she got 29 mls (which is the most she's ever gotten for her evening feeding.)  I fed Jordyn and she was doing so well for about 10 minutes.  Then she got tired and relaxed and fell asleep.  A few minutes later she started doing her gagging thing and I hurried and lifted her up straight and she threw up all of the milk she had just eaten.  It scared me really bad and also made me feel so discouraged about her not being able to breastfeed.  I sat there and cried for a little while.  Annie came in and I explained what happened to her and she told me not to give up hope yet.  She wasn't gagging while she was eating which is a good sign.  So we will try again tomorrow with Annie there and see what happens!

No comments: