Saturday, May 4, 2013

Papa Holds Jordyn

Today is the last day for soccer games.  Soccer season always adds stress to our lives because you are busy 3 days a week with games and practices.  This year my stress level was already high enough so I am not that sad for it to end.  The boys both had a good time, as always, and can't wait for it to start again!

 Cooper and his cousin, Alex.  Their games were always at the same time, but unfortunately they never played against each other.

Cooper's team name was the Blue Sharks.

Blue Sky Crushers

 

I went down to feed the girls this morning and got a surprise visit from my mom and dad.  Dad hasn't been in for a long time and has never held.  The girls' were always too small and fragile and it made him nervous.  Now that they are bigger he said he would love to hold so he held Jordyn while Mom held Addi.


 They gave Jordyn a swing today to sit in while she is getting fed.  They are hoping that will help with her reflux and she won't gag and DESAT as often.  It was so hard for me to leave the NICU tonight because the girls were both fussy.  I also got stuck with a new nurse that I didn't like all that much which made leaving even harder.  I've definitely got NICU-itis and am so ready to be out of there and done!

No comments: