Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

The boys could hardly wait for me to open the presents from them this morning.  Unfortunately we had early church so I had to put them off until after.  Cooper made me a plate at school and Jacks made me a key chain.  They both also made little gifts in their Primary classes too.  Bert gave me a new Crock Pot which will be so nice.  The handle on mine broke off a long time ago and it is always hard to lift the lid up.  The NICU lifted their Winter Policy today so the siblings that are older than 2 can go down and visit the babies as long as they are all caught up on their immunizations.  I was so excited about that and knew my boys were up to date because I go to all of their appointments.  When I took in their immunization records they said Jacks wasn't up-to-date but Cooper was.  I was so frustrated and will have to wait until Monday to go down to Dr. Savages office and get it all sorted out.

I gave Jordyn a bottle for the first time tonight and while I was feeding her my mom and Erin came walking in.  Now that the Winter Policy is lifted we can have a few visitors at a time as long as they come in with someone who is already on the list.  I had just finished feeding Addi so Erin held her while I finished with Jordyn and then we all walked out together.  It's fun to finally be able to show them off!!

I tried to get a good shot of the girls tonight, but they weren't really cooperating...


It looks like Addi is trying to lick Jordyn. :)

No comments: