Sunday, April 28, 2013

Test Weight


We weighed Addi before and after I fed her this morning and I couldn't believe the scale said she had drunk 26 mls.  That's more than half of her feeding!  She did so great!  I pumped about an hour before I went again and it seems like that is the better way to do it. 


Jordyn's done so well on 1 liter of oxygen that they finally made the switch over to the smaller cannula.  They had kept the High Flow cannula on in case she didn't do so well and they needed to go back up.  She looks so good without that big white cannula on her face!  She was wide awake and looking around at everything until we turned on the light to take her picture.


Tonight was bath night and Mom and I stayed and helped with Addi's.  Jordyn's feedings were contracted down to 30 minutes tonight and I was there for her first one.  She seemed stressed and fussy during the whole feeding.  I mentioned that to the nurse and she thought it best to put her back to bed and not stress her out even more with a bath.


I had to speak in church today.  It went alright.  I didn't take up very much time.  It's really nice to have that over with.  We have lived in this house for 6 years and we have made a lot of great friends and really like our ward.  We will really miss it!

No comments: