Monday, April 29, 2013

Packing Up

Addi was SATing high today while I was breastfeeding her and she was turned down as low as she could go.  I mentioned this to Brenda while she was doing rounds on the girls and she said we could try another room air trial.  She told me to take it off right then.  When I went back this evening she had her cannula back on again and the nurse told me she lasted for about 3 hours and then was DESATing so much that they had to put her back on.


Jordyn had been DESATing a lot during her feedings and also spit up afterward, so Brenda decided she wasn't quite ready to do 30 minute feedings yet and bumped her up to 45 min.  She seems to be tolerating that fine so far.  


Mom and I started packing boxes this afternoon and Rylee was super helpful.  There were a couple of snags in the appraisal so our move has been postponed til next Saturday.  That will give Ry, Mom , and I even more time to pack up all this stuff.  You don't realize how much stuff you have until you have to pack it all up.

1 comment:

Sam said...

It's good to see them looking bigger and healthier!! Much love to you and Bert! xx