Friday, April 26, 2013

Cooper's Tooth


Right before bed tonight I asked Cooper to show me how loose his tooth was.  It was just barely hanging on so we encouraged him to pull it out.  He was hesitant at first but wanted to do it himself and he did!  He was so excited!

Jordyn's feedings were contracted again to 1 hour.  She has done really well with all of that.  She is still doing good with 1 liter so Brenda said in the next day or two they will switch out her cannula.  I tried nutritive breastfeeding with Jordyn for the first time today.  She didn't do too much.  The Occupational Therapist assured me that she did really well and even nuzzling and licking are really good signs that she is ready.  It's so hard to be so patient!  The girls will get their first set of immunization shots tonight.  That seems like such a milestone to me!

No comments: