Friday, April 5, 2013

Tandem Hold

We have had a very busy day today!  I went down for 10:30 Cares this morning with Mom and Tiff.  While I was there I got a phone call to schedule a showing of our house for 3:00.  After the hospital, I watched Becky's kids while she had a doctors appointment.  She had to go to the hospital after her appointment to get checked out, so Tiff and I took all the kids to my house to meet Bert and Dave and make sure the house was ready to go.  Afterward, we all hung out at Mom and Dad's and waited for them to get home with their new trailer.  My family watched the kids while Bert and I went down for 7:30 Cares.  Jamie let me tandem hold and I was very excited about it.  It's been quite a while!  Jamie decided to try giving Jordyn some adavan, which is an anti-anxiety drug, to see if that would help with her swinging.  Reggie had lowered Jordyn's rate to a 28 earlier in the day, but it didn't last.  She just isn't ready to be weaned off this machine.  She was very calm while I was holding her, but she usually is, so we don't know if the adavan is helping or not.


No comments: