Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Outside

I get to try breastfeeding with Addi once a day.  I got there at 10:30 for Cares and I pumped while mom changed the girls diapers.  The nurse got Jordyn out for mom to hold and then I was ready to try with Addi.  She was pretty tired and didn't give much of an effort today.  Anne, our nurse, said that she did pretty good.  There was definitely some interest there but just too tired.  So I pulled her up on my chest and held her while she finished getting fed through her tube.

Jordyn is doing fine.  The doctor wants to leave her alone since she didn't tolerate the weaning the last 2 days.  She will just let us know when she's ready to come off the NIPV.  Our nurse yesterday was standing by Jordyn's bed and told me "Holly, your girls are beautiful."  I was joking with her about how she probably says that to everyone and she told me that she tells everyone their baby's are cute but that Addi and Jordyn are beautiful!

 Rylee cannot get enough of being outside.  She loves it! 

No comments: