Thursday, February 14, 2013

Support

We really appreciate the help and support that we've been getting from all of you, our family and friends.  Those that have helped with the kids, visited us, talked to us on the phone, prayed for us, and just plain old thought about us.  We want you to know that we love you all.  With your interest in mind I've decided to try and help Holly out by keeping this blog updated more often so that we can keep you all updated on our ever changing life.  This is not by any means a replacement for phone calls, visits, text messages, etc.  Feel free to call or drop by anytime.  I hope this will just be a common place to get a quick update on what's new and the ability to see some pictures of the babies since they won't be home for quite awhile.

2 comments:

Donna K. Weaver said...

Our prayers are with you guys. *hugs*

Unknown said...

Sending some extra love your way on this Valentines day. You do have an amazing support team! You are so lucky to have a lot of family that are so close and involved. My NICU experience was one of the most difficult and emotional times of my life and it was the love and support of my family that helped me through it. It really is a roller coaster. I am hoping you have many good days ahead of you and very few rough days. I am grateful for the the amazing technology we have available to help your tiny babies. Hang in there and know that there are many people who are praying for your family and especially those sweet little girls.