Sunday, February 10, 2013

Blessings

We got a visit from Doctor Drewes and he said that Holly is doing really well.  He said they still have no idea why the babies came when they did and that she shouldn't beat herself up like it was her fault of any kind.  He did reaffirm how good it was that we came into the hospital otherwise we would have had a real emergency on our hands.  Her water sac could have ruptured and the babies would have been born at home.  That makes us so grateful and feel blessed to have that tender mercy from the Lord.  Mark and I were able to give the babies blessings today.  We still haven't decided on names so we continue to call them Baby A and Baby B.  I know Holly is going to win out on naming Addison instead of Madison or Madeline that I want.  I prefer Maddy over Addi but I think we all know who is going to win this battle. We missed Ben's birthday party (hopefully for a good enough reason) but they were nice enough to come down and bring me some dinner.

This was our first time seeing Baby A's face without her eye mask. 

Baby B all snuggled up.

1 comment:

SaraKeele said...

Bert- why do they have to have eye masks? I'm sure its because their eyes are underdeveloped right? And this helps them somehow?