Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baby Photos

Bert gave me a jewelry box for my birthday that is also a picture frame. It hangs on the wall and looks like a multi-image frame, but you can open it and store your jewelry inside. I love it! I've been trying to decide what pictures to put in it and thought it would be fun to include some baby shots of the kids; some of my very favorite shots that I took when they were little. I've had so much fun sorting through all the old pictures! I haven't taken the time to look at those in a while and it's fun to remember...

Anyway I found so many that I love and now have to narrow it down to decide what will make the cut. But in the meantime, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorites with you.

Jacks


Cooper

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Your boys are super cute! I think I would have a hard time choosing from those photos too.

scrambled brains said...

I agree with Brenda! My favorite is of Cooper in the white T-shirt with his little gut poking out...so stinkin' cute!

Sam said...

You have such adorable boys!! They are going to be heart breakers. ;-)

JR said...

OOHH! Such little studs!! You are going to have to lock them up in a few years!! Watch out ladies! They are too adorable for words....

scrambled brains said...

Sister Keele,
This is your conscience speaking. Remember how you vowed to post more often? I am here to make you feel guilty enough to fulfill that promise.

And, you're welcome.