Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tate and More Tokens

I babysat my cute nephew yesterday and I had some fun taking pictures of him smiling. I have never been able to get him to smile at me before but he was in a good mood yesterday!! They turned out super cute and there were so many of them. He is adoreable!

We went to Chuck E. Cheese on Monday morning because Jacks earned 20 tokens. He hasn't had any accidents for about 6 days, so he is doing really well. He had a really good time and couldn't get enough. Cooper was acting funny the whole time we were there and was afraid to get in the little rides that they have. It was so weird because I took him about 4 months ago and he loved it then. It started to get busy around noon because of the holiday so we were glad we had gone early and could leave when the crowd came!

So the new incentive to stay clean and dry is....(drumroll) DISNEYLAND!!

I know what you are all thinking!! Is she that desperate for the accidents to stop that she'll take him clear to Disneyland?? And the answer is...definitely! Just kidding. My sister and I have been talking about going to Disneyland for months. We took the boys last February and they loved it and it will be even better this year because they are older and know more movies and characters!! We are going the first week of March and my brother and his wife are going with us! We told the boys about it the other night and I made them a Disneyland chain so they can countdown the days until we go. So Jacks is now earning Mickey tokens to help him buy a fun ball or toy from Disneyland!! He lights up whenever you ask him about it. He is so super excited and so am I!!

5 comments:

scrambled brains said...

Man, if you'll take me to Disneyland, I'll get potty trained!

Hansens said...

Is that all it takes?? I am trained, may I go? :~p

JR said...

How long are you staying for? We should try to meet up??? Too bad out passes just ran out last month :( Keep me in touch!!

brandya said...

lol My sentiments exactly with all of the above mentioned people! I promise I'll be really good and go in the potty!!! I love you and can't wait to see your Disneyland blog posting!

Christensen's said...

How fun! I am jealous!