Thursday, March 12, 2009

Disneyland

The boys and I went to Disneyland last week with my sister, Tiffany, and my brother, Ben, and his family. We had a blast! Jacks' wasn't afraid of the Characters or rides this year so that made it really fun. Cooper didn't have a good first day because he was so tired and I took him on a dark ride first (Peter Pan) so it set him off. But then he did well the rest of the trip...anytime it got dark or kinda scary he would just lean into you and hold tight. He was, however, not as brave when meeting the Characters. It's been kind of hard for me to adjust to coming back to regular life! I feel like I have a boring life after having so much fun last week! But it will get better! It was an awesome trip and I'm really glad we went! We had great weather...it rained one day but we just put on ponchos and stuck it out and the lines were so much shorter! Anyway here are some pictures from our trip...

7 comments:

Sam said...

Very cute pictures! Glad you guys had fun.

Emily said...

It looks like you had a great time. The pictures are so cute!

Kate said...

Looks like you had a blast! What a fun time with your boys and family. Cute pictures.

Pays said...

How fun! I love Disneyland. It's always fun to go with family too. I'm glad you had a fun trip!

Brenda said...

I always hate coming back from trips too. At least it was a good trip with good memories!

Corinne said...

Fun! I will totally call you next time I am feeling pedicurey!

Jill Sorhus said...

I'm so jealous! It looks so fun!!! My kids have never been to Disney Land! We really need to plan a trip!