Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Activities

I love the Christmas season and all the fun activities that come along with it. This year we did so many fun things: we went to the light show at Thanksgiving Point, went to Peggy's Christmas concert, sledding many times, had a Progressive Dinner with my family, and made these fun Christmas Trees with the kids. My sister, Tiffany, brought over all the supplies one day after school and we helped the kids decorate an ice cream cone to look like a Christmas Tree.
As you can see, Cooper was very excited about his finished product.
Jacks couldn't wait to dig in when he was all done decorating, but he didn't want to get his hands dirty!

Here are some pictures from the snowman the boys made with Bert and Tiff just a few days before Christmas!
It snowed so much that Cooper could barely walk around in it. It's clear up to his waist in this picture!The boys also had fun throwing snowballs at the window where Nana was sitting and watching!!

3 comments:

Pays said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!! I can't believe all the snow we have gotten...we really have been dumped on!!

brandya said...

How fun! BTW, I'm not sure if I made this comment already or not, but I LOVE the new picture of the 4 of you on the top of your blog! You look incredible girl! What a beautiful family! Love ya tons

Christensen's said...

I love the pictures of the kids with their Christmas trees. Looks like you guys did a lot of fun things for the holidays!