Sunday, January 11, 2009

Potty Trained

Jacks is officially potty trained!! I was super lazy about it and kept putting it off because I didn't want to clean up all the accidental messes. My sister Tiffany actually got him started over her Christmas break by sitting in the bathroom with him for about a half an hour until he finally went in the toilet. So since she had started I had to keep it up and he has been doing great!! Ever since we started talking about getting potty trained, which was probably a year ago, I told Jacks that he could go to Chuck E. Cheese. At the time this was his all time favorite place. He has since changed his favorite place to Kangaroo Zoo and so....we went there last Saturday to celebrate him being potty trained. He had a blast!!
For those of you who don't know what it is , it's a room full of these inflatable toys. We have been there once before and the kids all loved it and they loved it again this time. It really is a fun place!!
Cooper is, of course, very interested in going poop on the toilet now because he always wants to do whatever Jacks is doing. So maybe after all this time of changing diapers I might have a total break and have none to change...A girl can hope, right??

6 comments:

Pays said...

Yeah, that is so exciting! I have trying to work with K also and she says she is scared. It might be a little bit for her. We love Kangaroo Zoo. We should go together sometime...we always say that don't we!?! :)

brandya said...

Congrats!! How exciting! It is so fun to watch them grow up!

SW Portraits said...

Holly! I'm so glad you found me and left a comment on my blog! Your kids are sooo cute!

Christensen's said...

Wouldn't that be great! I hope that you can do them both at once. We took the kids to Kangaroo Zoo for Brooklynn's birthday and Kempton has been reminding me that he wants to go there for his birthday ever since.

JR said...

Oh Holly- you've make it!! Isn't it the best! Hasn't it changed your world? Congrats!

The Figgins said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Robert.