Monday, January 11, 2010

Playing in the Snow

Before Christmas we got a ton of snow and so the boys of course wanted to go out and play in it! It worked out great for me that it was a Saturday morning so Bert was home to go out there with them! Lucky me!

Apparently it was really bright outside because I tried twice to get a picture of Cooper and they both turned out like this.

Jacks made this snowman all by himself!! Isn't it so cute?

Cooper got cold so he went inside to watch while...

Bert and Jacks had a snowball fight. Cooper gets mad if anyone throws snow at him. It's totally fine if he is the one doing the throwing but it's not okay if he gets hit by the snowball. I'm ready for it to snow again! It has been a while and now it is just the yucky, dirty leftover stuff and I love how beautiful and clean everything is right after a snowfall (as long as I don't have to drive anywhere that day ;)!

4 comments:

Jill Sorhus said...

Love the pics! Such a fun winter day! Hey I have a new blog address and it's not private: together-wehaveitall.blogspot.com Loved your Christmas card! Thanks for keeping in touch!

Pays said...

You have such cute little boys! I love all the pictures. I'm ready for some new snow too. It gets too ugly when it's old snow. Hopefully soon!

Dave Heywood said...

Looks like fun! But I'm ready for warm warm weather. Looking forward to snow next year..ha ha

JR said...

I remember walking many a places with you in the snow when we were little.
Your boys are so handsome Hol. ;)