Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Crazy Kids!

My friend came over the other day to interview me for an assignment she was working on. She brought her little girl who is a couple months older than Cooper. The kids all get along great and were playing really well together! After a while I commented that I hadn't heard anything from them (which is odd because when other people come over my kids think they have to show off by playing as LOUDLY as they can!) So I got up to look for them and this is what I found...

They had brought almost every toy we own and put it in the kitchen!! I could not stop laughing!

This is our toy room and this bookshelf is usually full of toys! They had emptied it out completely!!

Apparently they were getting ready for a football game...whatever that means! That's the only explanation I could get out of all three of them. It was sooo funny!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You always know that kids are up to trouble when they are too quiet. That is funny!

The Figgins said...

Such cute kids!

JR said...

Soo funny! Good for you for laughing! You're a good Mom!...

Christensen's said...

...a football game...funny. You are a good sport. I don't know if I would have laughed at first.