Thursday, January 21, 2010

School

A couple of weeks ago one of Bert's nieces, Stephanie, called and said she needed to take a 3-5 year old with her to class and she asked if she could take on of our boys. Jacks had school that day so I told her she could have Cooper. Jacks was very jealous and wanted to skip school and go with Steph instead. They both have a big crush on her and love to spend time with her.

Cooper was so excited for the chance to "go to school". He felt like such a big boy and had the biggest grin on his face when I got him out of the car and walked him over to Steph. It only lasted about an hour but it was a nice break for me without any kids!

This is Jacks and his pre-school teacher Mrs. Young. She is so great! We really love her! My sister knows her and hooked me up with her phone number last summer and we got Jacks on her list. He is really liking school. He has a hard time if I have to wake him up to go...but he always has a good time while he's there. He is always coming home with cute pictures or projects and is so proud to show them off. Pre-school has done so much for him in helping to get him out of his shell. He has always been an extremely shy boy but I think he is really starting to open up.

No comments: