Friday, January 29, 2010

The Boys

Yesterday, while Jacks was at school, this is what I found sitting in the hallway. He had gathered all of his stuffed animals and lined them in a row and then was talking to them in his "sweet baby voice". It was so cute!! If he was a girl he would play with babydolls all day long! I am sure of it! But, since we don't have any, his animals serve as his babies and he will put diapers on them, take them for rides in the stroller, wrap them in his blankie, and love them.

My boys are obsessed with shorts!!! I don't get it! Every morning, pretty soon after they wake up, they ask if they can put on their shorts and run around in them. It is a sad day if I ever say no! In fact, it is the ultimate punishment to make him put pants back on :). I just took this picture this morning right after they woke up and right now as I'm typing this they are running up and down and being crazy!! They have so much energy and are definitely all boy!!!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Cute! I have problems with my oldest wanting to always wear levis even in the hot summer what is that all about. Your cake for Cooper's birthday was so cute. I love your creativity. Maybe one day I will get back in the swing of things and we can start hanging out at 6:00 in the morning again.

Jill Sorhus said...

Such fun posts! Love little Cooper; daddy in the making. I tease Brandon now that when he was little he put diapers on his stuffed Barney. So cute! Loved the cake. You're very creative and talented. What a fun Birthday for cooper! Looks like you're trying hard to enjoy your boys as much as you can while they are young! Such a cute family!

Christensen's said...

I can't imagine what it would be like to have two boys. I can only relate when I go over to Ashley's house and see how crazy three boys the same age can get...wrestling, jumping, running, being boys! You are a great mother!