Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mascot Bowl

We went to a Bee's game at the beginning of August and Cooper fell in love with the Bee mascot. Ever since he has asked to go to another game and loves to look at the pictures of the Bee on our computer. So when Bert's friend told us about a Mascot Bowl going on in Lehi last night, we jumped at the chance. The boys had a BLAST!!!

They let you go down and meet and get autographs with the mascots before the game starts. Now, even though I told you Cooper is in love with the Bee...it is only from a distance. He refused to get his picture taken with any of them!!

The mascots play against a Lehi Little League Football team. I said to Bert that it was my kinda game because it was more entertaining to me than a regular football game. The best was when the mascot would be running with the ball and dragging about 5 little leaguers that were trying to tackle him.
We invited Peggy (Bert's mom) to go with us and I think she had a good time. I know the boys loved having her there because they were fighting over who got to sit with Grandma.

They handed out posters and we hung them up in the boys' room above their beds. It was really fun and something we will definitely do again!! True to form, the boys are already asking to go again and don't quite understand that we have to wait a whole year before we can see the Fox and Bee again :)!

3 comments:

Jill Sorhus said...

What a fun thing. You're always going on fun outings. Sounds like my kind of football. What teams had their mascots there? Fun with grandma too!

Hansens said...

I love Flash Fox!! He's my favorite. That looks like it was a blast

JR said...

Holly!... Your hair looks so gorgeous so long!! You have such beautiful hair! Love it!