Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Family Pictures


We had our family pictures taken in August by my friend Kirsten and they turned out so great! I was so pleased! If anyone needs any pictures taken, her and her sister do a great job! Her blog is linked on the right, it's called Two Sister's Photography! Call them!

I am usually so bugged after pictures because we go somewhere like Target and you only have a half hour to get a good picture. My boys end up being really nervous in the dark room with bright lights on them and some girl they don't know trying to make them smile. So, needless to say, we don't end up with very many good ones. But this time was so different!! We did it outside which automatically made the boys more comfortable and the girls were so patient with Cooper because it took him quite a while to warm up! I brought my sister Erin along and she eventually got him to smile and then we ended up with some great shots. There are so many I like, but I thought I would show you a few of my favorites...



6 comments:

Rosie and Derek said...

Awwww, what great pictures!!!

JR said...

Holly! To die for!! What great shots!! You look gorgeous in that brown blouse!! Stunning!

Corinne said...

Hate to say it, but you look really cute! :D

Brenda said...

Super Cute!!!! I love taking pictures outside. I love them.

Christensen's said...

Adorable! I love them! Your boys are so handsome!!! I don't know why I didn't think to invite them to the party...I am the worst friend ever!

Jill Sorhus said...

Love them! Such a darling family. Priceless pictures!