Tuesday, February 9, 2016

2/9/16


Today was Addi and Jordy's 3rd birthday!  Bert is in Santa Barbara this week for work so I wasn't planning on doing anything until the weekend when he was home.  We ended up going to Chick-fil-A for lunch and playing on the playland.  Nana came with us and Ben & Becky met us there.  The girls loved it and I realized it was their first time eating there and playing on the playground.   


In the evening we went over to Nana and Papa's and the girls got to open one present.  Rylee gave them both new Magnadoodle's.  I think they had a fun day even though it was very low key.  I can't believe they're 3 years old.  I spent some time looking at old pictures of when they were born and their NICU stay and marveled at how 3 years can seem like forever and seem like it flew by at the same time.  We love these girls and are so glad they are a part of our family!

No comments: