Sunday, February 28, 2016

2/28/16

I can't seem to catch a break from sickness.  I was sick last weekend and it dragged on for most of the week.  I had about 2 days of feeling like myself again and now I'm sure I have Strep.  Bert's had a sore throat for a few days and finally decided to go have it checked out since his Mom, my Dad, and a lot of others we know have had it recently.  It seems to be making the rounds.  He went to the Instacare tonight (we always seem to get sick on weekends when the doctor's office isn't open) and he does have Strep.  He got started on the antibiotic right away and was feeling better by bedtime.  I'm planning on calling the doctor's office in the morning and hoping they'll call me in a prescription without an appointment because I'm sure that's what I have too.  My throat has never hurt so bad.  It throbs all the time and hurts so much to swallow.

No comments: