Thursday, March 19, 2009

Misc.

We finally made it up to the Draper Temple Open House and it was really nice! We went with my parents, and Tiff. The boys really liked it and still talk about it. I think their favorite part was actually the bus ride from the Stake Center to the Temple (it doesn't have much parking so they have you park a few minutes away and take a bus). I took these pictures while we were waiting for my mom and dad to come pick us up. These boys can be such posers! It really is nice that they are finally old enough to both smile in the pictures.


I gave all my boys haircuts last Saturday! They all needed it pretty badly. So since they were all looking nice, I decided to take a picture...boy was that a mistake. It took about 10 tries to finally get a good one with all three. And surprisingly it was actually Bert that was ruining most of them. He has the hardest time keeping his eyes open when the flash goes off. What a dork!!

I'm so happy it is starting to warm up finally! We got the wagon out of the shed tonight and went for a walk as a family. I love the spring and I can't wait for all the blossoms to come and the flowers to start blooming!! (I hope all the perennials I bought and planted last year will come back again!)

2 comments:

The Figgins said...

Your little ones are gonna be lady killer!

Jill Sorhus said...

They look so much like you! It's strange to see you as a dad! I bet you're boys have a great time with their daddy! I'm so glad to see you gave a blog! maybe we can stay in better touch this way!