Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hoops

Everyday when Bert gets home from work the boys go in Jacks' room and play basketball. The boys love playing with their daddy because Bert does commentary for them. They take turns being Kobe or Boozer or Garnett. It's always a nice break for me and it's fun to watch them play with their daddy. Cooper likes to try to make it in as well and if he does he says "Nice", but if he misses he says "ah...miss". Jacks got this basketball hoop for his birthday last month and these pictures are from then.

5 comments:

Dave Heywood said...

I'd like to see a picture of Cooper making a basket. How often does that happen? I don't know that I've ever witnessed that. I mean, don't get me wrong, Cooper definitly looks really athletic, and I'm sure his height gives him a great advantage. I'm just saying, I'd like to see your little Harlem Globe Trotter in action. :o)
--Erin

JR said...

Oh Hol!! He is soo handsome! You better get ready for all the girls flocking to him in a few years! I mean seriously Hol- he is such a little stud!!!

Emily said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now! We loved seeing you guys. Your boys are so cute! We need to get together again soon.

Emily said...

I tagged you. Check my blog.

Kate said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogosphere, I'm so glad you have one now! Cute pictures of Jackson. We need to get together when we are back in UT and do games again!