Friday, March 21, 2014

Sleep Study

Jordyn had a sleep study done last Thursday.  Intermountain Homecare brought me a special monitor and I hooked her up to it at bedtime and didn't put her oxygen on.  She slept all night without her oxygen and the monitor recorded how she did.  They came to pick it up the next day and downloaded the information to Dr. Hoffman's office.  I've been trying to get a hold of them all week because I've been so antsy for some information and Dr. Hoffman called me back tonight around 9 to tell me she isn't ready to be done with her oxygen yet.  40% of the night she was below 90.  He wants me to bring her in and we'll try to get an echo done on her to see how her Pulmonary Hypertension is and if it has gotten any worse.  I never would have thought she would still be on oxygen after this long.  I really hope we're done soon because she pulls it off her face all the time and is so tired of wearing it!

No comments: