Friday, August 17, 2012

Lagoon

Bert's work party was at Lagoon this year.  They had it there last year for the first time but I had just had Rylee and so I was in the hospital with her while Bert went with the boys.  This year, Ry and I got to be in on the fun too.


First ride of the day!  I quickly realized that I am not young anymore.  I used to be able to ride every ride at Lagoon and this Paratrooper ride was one of my favorites!  Unfortunately, this ride turned out to be Cooper's favorite and he kept asking to go back again and again but none of us adults wanted to ride it again because it would make us sick.

 


Nana didn't know this ride would get you wet.  She let out a shriek when it started and she got sprayed right in the head.  She got soaked and Jacks loved it!


Waiting to ride "The Bat."



Good thing Nana came with us because Bert and I can't ride any of the spinny rides.


Ry loved the Carousel!!  Until it was time to get off...



We were so glad to have Papa and Nana come with us.  It was a very fun day!

No comments: