Sunday, March 4, 2012

Testimony

I've lived in wards before where the first 20 minutes of testimony meeting is the primary kids "burying" their testimony.  We don't live in a ward like that, the primary kids hardly ever get up to share their testimony.  So, I leaned over to Jacks today and asked if he wanted to get up and talk in the microphone and share his testimony with everyone.  He promptly said no, so I left him alone for a few minutes and then tried one more time.  I still got a no and so I gave up.  I leaned over and asked Coop if he wanted to and got a no from him, but then Jacks heard me and changed his mind.  He got up with Bert and did a great job!  He told me when he came back to his seat that he had felt the Holy Ghost talk to him and tell him "good job."  Bert and I were so happy and proud of him!  Jacks was pretty pleased with himself too especially when a lot more kids got up after him!

No comments: