Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Finally


Rylee is getting so much better at riding in the car.  She used to just cry and cry.  She hated her carseat and would immediately start crying when I put her in it.  I dreaded going anywhere with her and avoided it if I could.  I absolutely hate when she's crying and there's nothing I can do for her.  It stresses me out a ton!  So I am so glad that she doesn't do that as much anymore.  Tonight she was in the car for an hour while we picked up Jacks from a friends house, picked up a Redbox and dinner, and then drove to Tiff's house to eat and watch it.  She was good the whole time and I am so happy about it!

2 comments:

JR said...

Mr jack has been the same way! It's so sad! Here is to no crying in the car!

Jill Sorhus said...

She is beautiful Holly!!!!! McKinley was exactly the same way! Made it tough to go see my parents when we lived in provo and they lived in West Valley. 45 min. of screaming both ways. They grow out of it into beautiful sassy teenagers ;)