Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer Fun

We have been swimming and slip-n-sliding a lot this summer. It's nice to fill up the pool and set up the slip-n-slide and the kids can go to town for hours. I don't have any good pictures of the slip-n-slide yet, but we have the perfect hill for it in our back yard. I have many fond memories of slip-n-sliding when i was a kid and I'm happy to pass that on to my kids.


Jacks got a bike for his birthday and we have been riding A LOT lately. We have a church really close to our house (I know...in Utah every church is close to your house :) ) He's getting pretty good at it. It shakes him up a bit when he falls but I just keep telling him that that's a part of learning and to get back on and try again.

Cooper has been riding this trike around but he could never keep up with Jacks and he just seemed too big for it. So I went out and bought him a bike of his own.


He loves it and thinks he is such a big boy. It's the cutest little thing ever. One of the challenges of having your kids so close together (19 months apart) is you can't wait around for hand-me-downs on everything. I'm glad we got this for him and he can be learning to ride at the same time as Jacks.

Cutest little biker dudes ever!

2 comments:

Hansens said...

So cute. Kyler and Megan are 17 months apart. It's a challenge. May as well have been twins. Oh well, your boys are very cute.

Glad you've had a good summer.

scrambled brains said...

Looks like you could fit a couple more kids in that pool :). Coop's bike is SO cute and so tiny that Sean and Bert had a hard time filling up the tires! Your boys are the BEST. Must get that from their dad...he he