Monday, August 23, 2010

Demolition Derby

We went to the Demolition Derby in Spanish Fork on Saturday. Bert and I went to one when we were dating 8 years ago, but i hadn't been to one since. I loved it and have wanted to take the boys to one for a while but i always seemed to hear about one after it was over. So when i heard about this one I jumped on board really quick.


We had so much fun. My 2 sisters came with us and Casey and Lauren (one of my roommates from college.)


Here's the group right before the final Champions round. My sister Erin has an almost 2 year old and he was only interested for so long, so they left early.

Cooper loved it so much and keeps asking over and over if we can go again! They have made up their own version of it here at home. It's quite funny to watch. They announce their cars, "Here comes Lightning McQueen" or "Here comes the brown car that kept going" and then they countdown. 5....4....3....2....1 and the crashing begins. Come on over for the show anytime :)!!

4 comments:

Hansens said...

Looks like it was fun. My friend works as an EMT there. Hopefully she wasn't too busy.

Jill Sorhus said...

What a perfect boy activity! Love it!!! Love all your summer pictures to! Cute cute boys!

Christensen's said...

Kempton would be in heaven!

Heather said...

I am glad u commented so I could find ur blog!!!! It is so cute! Ur kids are getting so big! We need to get together for lunch or something!