Sunday, October 25, 2009

"It's Autumntime!! It's Autumntime!!"

We have been doing a lot of "Fall" activities lately. First, we went to the HeeHaw Farm which is one of the boys favorite places. They have so many activities and fun things to do! We always have a good time there.



They had this cute tire swing that was made to look like a horse. Cooper didn't want to get off and give anyone else a turn.

The pumpkin patch


Jacks loved the big slide. Cooper didn't want anything to do with it so he mostly played on the little tube slides.




He was talking to the donkey and I got the camera out to take a picture and he's my little poser so he immediately turned around and smiled like this so I could get a shot of him and the donkey.


I absolutely LOVE burning bushes in the fall!! It is the most beautiful fall color! The boys and I were out running errands and we drove by these and I made them get out and take a picture by it. Isn't it gorgeous??


On Friday night we headed out to the Big Red Barn in Santaquin to do our annual hayride and pumpkin picking. We went with some of my family.
We searched and searched for a little one that was Cooper's size and we finally found one! He was very proud of his pumpkin!

I can't believe how fast October is breezing by! I love the fall so much! Hopefully the cold will hold out a little longer so we can keep enjoying it!

7 comments:

Rosie and Derek said...

What cute pictures! We've never been to Hee Haw farms, but it looks like tons of fun. And yay that you got some pictures that included you!! (Yes, we hardly ever get those either since I'm usually the one taking the pictures, lol.)

Pays said...

I love this time of year, too! There are so many fun things to do! I love all your pictures and the one by the burning bush is gorgeous!!

Jill Sorhus said...

I love Autumn too! Such fun pictures! Your boys are going to have so many great memories when they grow up!

Kate said...

Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun with all the fall activities! That burning bush is beautful! I love your new family pictures too, way cute!

Christensen's said...

I need to take my kids there sometime. Looks like it was fun. I love the picture of your boys by the red bush!

Tina Marie said...

Hey!! We are great and living in Taylorsville. Your boys are adorable!! How is life?

Jill Sorhus said...

Holly send me your email address so I can add you to my reader list on my blog