Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Singin in the Rain

Some of the Keele women got together last week and went to see Singin in the Rain at the Hale Center Theater. I had so much fun! They did a great, great job with it! That has been one of my favorite musicals for a long time! I used to watch that movie all the time growing up. It reminds me of my Grandma Williams and I wished so much that she could have been there with me watching it! I had a great time ladies! Let's do it again real soon!
(L to R - Peggy, Terri, Nicole, Jessica, Lynette and Ali in the front row)

3 comments:

Pays said...

How fun! I love most anything that the Hale Theater puts on. I do love the musical, Singin' in the Rain. I will have to make Coby take me to see it for date night :)

Christensen's said...

Looks like fun! I love going to plays. It is one of my favorite things to do. My kids love to wear my shoes too...especially Brooklynn!

Jill Sorhus said...

I wish I could have gone with you. What a great girls night!