Saturday, June 20, 2009

Jacks is 4 now!!

Jacks turned 4 on Thursday! I cannot believe he is 4 already!! Time just flies by!

We had a little family party that evening and had cake and ice cream and opened presents. Bert and I bought Jacks a scooter and he is really loving it. He has been riding it a lot lately and is already starting to try out some tricks (of course he falls every time, but he'll get the hang of the tricks soon.)Jacks is a very sweet boy! He always loves to be helpful and do nice things for me or Bert! He is a great brother and plays really well with Cooper. Cooper mimics everything Jacks says and does and wants to be just like his big brother. He is so smart and loves to learn and read. He makes me laugh all the time!! I cannot imagine life without him. I love you so much Jacks and hope you had a great birthday!!
(Here are some of my favorite pictures of Jacks from the last 4 years.)

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Holly he is so cute. It looks like he had a great birthday. Happy Birthday Jacks.

scrambled brains said...

Happy birthday Jacks! I love you! Your former sunbeam teach, Sis Bauer.

Christensen's said...

Can you believe how fast they grow up? He is so cute! It was fun to watch him at church today. He is so obedient; quiet, folds his arms, doesn't run, obeys...he is such a cute kid!