Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat?

I can't believe that Halloween has already come and gone! Time just flies! About a month ago I bought Cooper's costume and tried it on him only to have huge tears and a fit the whole time. Bert was concerned that I had wasted money to buy a costume that he would never wear but I told him that I had a month and I would work on him. Well, I am happy to say that there were no tears on Halloween when it was time to put on his costume and he wore it the whole night and was a good sport about it. I borrowed Jacks' costume from my sister-in-law and he loved it. The only problem was it made him really hot and when I took it off him at the end of the night his head was all sweaty.
My cute monsters!

Here are the cousins (except for Breann)

The kids with Tiff and Shar

4 comments:

Pays said...

Those are the cutest costumes! I'm glad that the costume came on without any tears.

Emily said...

So cute! I love that they are both from Monster's Inc. Heidi was the same way with her costume. She told me for weeks that she didn't like it but I won in the end.

JR said...

SOOO CUTE!!! Love it!! Good Mom!

Kate said...

What cute little monsters you have! I love their costumes. And yes I'd love to get together sometime!