Monday, November 10, 2008

Boise Zoo

We went up to Boise on Thursday night to visit Bert's brother and his family. The boys did really well in the car and had a fun weekend playing with their cousins. On Friday we woke up and headed off to the Boise Zoo. We were disappointed when we got there and found out the new African exhibit was closed, but the rest of the zoo was very fun and we had a great time. Here are some pictures from the zoo:
Josh, Samantha, and Cooper going down the giraffe slide. Josh and Samantha were so helpful at the zoo!! I don't think Bert or I ever had to push the stroller because they always wanted to. And if Cooper was out of the stroller Sam was holding his hand and walking him around.
Jacks' outside the African Exhibit. Cooper was so excited to see the giraffes, but this was the only one he got to see.

Samantha taking Cooper down one of the slides.

Cooper wanted to kiss every statue in the zoo.
Bert and Jacks watching the penguins. These next pictures of Cooper crack me up because there were a bunch of penguin statues outside the penguin aquarium that represented all the different species of penguins. And, of course, Cooper had to kiss them all. "Kissed this one...""And this one...""Oh no, what am I going to do now?""All right, I'll just kiss him right here then!"

Our bat-eared foxes!!
We had a fun, busy weekend. Thanks to Dave and Julie for letting us stay with you!!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Ok you two, you guys have the CUTEST kids!! I hope you two are doing great!! Glad you have a blog so we can keep up with each other! Bert, we've moved over to the Novell buildings so Caselle is now in Provo!!!

Pays said...

That is so cute! What a nice little boy to kiss all the animals! I love your new picture on your header as well!

Christensen's said...

Way cute pictures! It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I will see you tonight.

Keele said...

Love it! We had fun with you guys. Thanks so much for helping me with my blog. See you soon.

JR said...

Looks like sooo much fun! Love the penguin pics and the bat ear pics. SOooo funny!! You have such cute little boys, Hol! :) Fun family trip!

Sam said...

Hahah! We have the exact same picture of Zack, posed in the middle of those big ears! How cute! I'm jealous you guys got to go to Boise...I miss it. =(

My dad is coming in to town tonight, I'm guessing we might try to stop by your parents house later, either between 5-6 or after we go to dinner (probably 8-9 if we got after). Any chance you guys were going to be over there?