Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkins Everywhere!!

On Friday we took the kids to a pumpkin patch to pick out a pumpkin. We went down to the Big Red Barn in Santaquin and took a hay ride, picked a pumpkin, and ate some yummy fresh apple cider donuts! We had a really good time and the boys loved the tractors and walking through the pumpkin field.

Most of my family came with us. From left to right: Ben, Breann, Becky, Lucy, Tiff, Jacks, Me, Cooper, Solveig, Tessa, Dave, Luke, and Erin. (Bert was taking the picture.)

It was hard to find little ones but Jacks found this one and carried it around. The next morning he started opening the front door and Bert asked him what he was doing. Jacks said, "I'm just seeing my pumpkin!"

I asked Cooper to pick one up and he gave a really good effort but ended up telling me it was 'heaby'.

It was a really fun Fall activity that everyone enjoyed! We did it last year and liked it so much we went out again this year. Maybe it will become a new tradition! I love this time of year and all the fun things to do!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like fun! I've been wanting to go there for weeks. Hopefully we'll make it. I love the picture of Jackson. He looks so old. It's cute that he's so proud of his pumpkin.

Pays said...

How fun! We have talked about going there. We have so many activities that we want to do but we are running out of time! I'm glad that it was a nice day for you!

JR said...

We love the pumpkin patch and we can't wait to go this year!! Looks like you had so much fun! I love the picture of Jackson- such a handsome little boy!!!! Miss you!