Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Twins!!


We went in for our ultrasound today!  I have been worrying that something was going to be wrong because this pregnancy has been so different from the other 3.  I was not prepared for the news we got though!!  The ultrasound tech started and almost right away she gasped and said "Oh my!" and I was immediately worried and asked her what it was.  She said "There are 2!"  Bert and I were in total shock.  She kept remarking how calm we were and how well we were taking the news and I told her we were just freaking out on the inside instead!  Our life is going to get even crazier with 2 more girls added into the mix.  They are each in their own sac and have their own placenta and we'll have to wait until their born to find out if they are identical or not.  They are measuring exactly the same, which the tech said was unusual!  Everything looked good and they are looking healthy!  I have to switch doctors, which is a bummer because I've been with Dr. Savage for all of my pregnancies. 

3 comments:

Christensen's said...

No way!!! That is insane! I hope that doesn't mean you will be moving. Congratulations! Let the craziness begin :)

Rosalynn said...

YAY, so excited for you! That's going to be a big adjustment!!

The Figgins said...

Congrats! I saw Kirst comment on that on Bert's FB. I am so thrilled for you. It will be crazy but you will do great.