Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cooper is 5!!!


Cooper has been asking for pancakes for about a week now and I kept putting him off.  I finally told him he could have them on his birthday, so he woke up to a yummy warm breakfast (which is rare in this house!)


I told him he could pick any treat to take to preschool to share with his friends and he wanted donuts.  He was so excited!



Cooper wanted a blue party with Wild Kratts cupcakes.  I got an idea on a blog to decorate the house the night before so that when Cooper woke up the house was already blue and festive.  He seemed to like the decorations but sometimes it hard to tell with Coop.  Then on the way to school, out of nowhere, he says "Mom, I really like my balloons!"  The late night prep was DEFINITELY worth it!


We had family over for cake and ice cream in the evening and all the kids got to pick a mask to wear and take home.  They were a hit!



Jacks picked out these cars for Cooper.


I can't believe he's 5!  Life seems to be zooming by!  Hope you had a great day Coop!  We love you!!

No comments: