Saturday, September 20, 2008

BYU Football

Bert and Jacks went to the BYU Football game today. It was Jacks' first game this season. He was very excited about it and kept mentioning that "Only me and daddy are going, not Cooper, not Mommy!" Bert said he got a little tired since the game was right during nap time and that it was a little loud for him. But overall I think they had a good time together. Jacks came home with his very own BYU football that he was so excited about and wanted to go throw around as soon as he got home. It makes me happy that the boys enjoy going to sporting events with their daddy and I know it makes Bert happy too!!

4 comments:

brandya said...

Rise and Shout the Cougars are out! I love that song!! Jackson is so big! I have Cooper's birth announcement on my fridge and Jackson looks so young! Your boys are beautiful!!

Christensen's said...

Cute! I think your boys are so handsome! I love it when Jed takes Kempton to things and has one-on-one time with him. That is cute that he took him to the game! I heard it was a good game.

Pays said...

How fun! What a cute little guy. I'm glad that they had a good time.

JR said...

What a great shot! Bert looks like such a great Dad! How fun for the boys! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE your family shot! BeAuTiFuL!!!!!!!!!!